Welcome

This Blog will explore and explain the way technology is developing around us and how it will have effects on our futures and that of future generations.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Writers Memo

For me this Inquiry Three project was by far my favorite Inquiry of the year. I felt that this allowed for me to express my own ideas and interests with technology of the future and how it will effect our everyday lives. I struggled the most with trying not to be biased on different technologies and tried to just explain what they did and how they can have a positive effect on the future generations. It was hard for me to not show that i appreciate one idea over the other and not spend too much of my blog on that one topic. Along with this another struggle i had was with creating the blog. At first i had a hard time setting up the blog the way that i wanted however, once figured out the whole blogging thing i really began to appreciate that i chose to make a blog over some other ideas that i had in the beginning. On the other side i enjoyed my topic of futuristic technologies because it is something that has interested me and allowed me to further examine these technologies and allowed for me to write about it. I would definitely say that this was over all so far my favorite inquiry and allowed me to examine the things i am interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment